Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blast from the Past

You know those books that you read as a child? Maybe someone was even kind enough to read them to you. When's the last time you read those books? I recently pulled "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein out of my closet and was like "Whoa! I used to LOVE this book!" I sat down and read a few of the bookmarked poems. It was a great little blast from the past. The nostalgia washed over me and I was beaming on my way to work.


Do you remember your favorite book as a child? When is the last time you read it? I bet if you pulled it out now all of those wonderful memories would swarm in front of you. It's such a great feeling!


Has this happened to you recently? What do you feel when thinking about your old favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I remember Judy Blume's books as being those I really loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes, Judy Blume was certainly a favorite of mine too!

    ReplyDelete


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio